Last night I stayed up till 3+ to plan timetablessss. I always have to plan so many timetablessssss cuz I am always unlucky and cant get the most ideal timetable. It seems like the screen just like to go BLANK whenever I want to add the subjects to STARS.
On a brighter note, I ought to be contented even though I was not very successful in the previous 2 semesters. At least I still had a 4-days week timetable. At least I had very experienced tutors.
Because of the past "failures", I have not been very excited about planning the timetable this time. That is why I procrastinated the matter till the day before the subject registration. Even so, my choices of electives are not ready yet.
It is scary... to lose motivation in whatever things you do.... just because you're afraid of failure.
Yet, at the same time, it is not easy to consistently convince yourself... to give your best.... and that your efforts will be paid off........ eventually.
posted at 11:18 am.