It takes away our precious sleeping time.
It makes us worry and panic.
It kills our brain cells.
But, if we look things on the brighter side..
It is challenging at times.
It helps us learn better at times.
It forces us to revise.
It gives us the opportunity to understand the importance of groupwork.
It allows us to make new friends.
Hence, as I was telling Mr Zhang that day... No matter how time-consuming it is, we would just have to clear them one by one.. ENDURE! =)
Through this accounting project, I have gotten to know Mr Eugene. He was a 'slacker' but he is more hardworking than many of us now. He is a weird but friendly person. His elbow is the most special part about him.He never fail to use it everyday. HAHA. Watching him present during 214 and talking to him really makes me LOL. Those LOLs have been one of the things that are drifting my attention to happy thoughts. I just lied to him that I dont have a blog. I hope he wont be able to find his way here.
This sem, I'm also very lucky enough to 're-unite' with my xue zhang from Chung Cheng. Haha.. Everytime Wei Ming talks to me on msn, he will call me xiaoshimei and use all the chinese 谚语 and 成语 that Charlie Chan has asked his students to memorise. Not forgetting 好学力行 and the 美德s which he will use whenever he can. Haha.. So funny.. I get to learn chinese words very often these days..
Initially I was rather upset that I wasn't appointed the Netball Manager for my hall's team. But now, I am relieved that they appointed me as the MALE Volleyball Team Manager! WEI, not because I can get to see guys ok. Am I that kind of person, huh? Haha.. Anyway, players in the male team.. especially the freshies are really nice peeps..
The most lucky thing that has happened in school this sem is... to be able to have the same timetable as Sok! Poor Sok has to listen to all my complains about schoolwork and hall matters.. Not forgetting what she has done to help me get the Energy poster! Haha.. And she stays in Bishan too! Haha.. Eugene cant stand it that we have so many things in common.. (But she's much prettier ok) Haha..
Hmm.. can I conclude that I have been quite lucky since the start of this sem?
Hope so..
But in life.. the road is never always smooth..
I will just have to face whatever that comes..
All right.. guess thats about all for the final post before exams!
Take good care peeps!
All the best to all those having their exams soon!
ENDURE!!
*hUGz*
让你走, 我不再是我。。
因为爱你之后, 我变得更坚强
也让我把这个世界看得更清楚。。
虽然一起拥有过的开乐像断了线的气球
虽然所谓的童话已变成恶魔,
心里有一句话 只想对你说。。
谢谢你离开我
原来想通 真的躲在黑暗的出口
Kah Xian -- "Loneliness does not give me enough reason to forego my freedom and my time for family and friends...."
posted at 7:49 pm.