Spring

Saturday, July 08, 2006

We had our subject registration exercise today. My fingers were not fast enough and all the 1030 lessons have been grabbed within that few seconds! Nvm, i dont really mind having 830 lessons. But I am sad that I wont be in the same tutorials as Xiu Juan anymore. She is someone who really can motivate me to study harder! Nevertheless, I am lucky enough to have Sok Yin to accompany me for all my core subjects =)

Went to K Box @ CCK with Sok Yin and Jiarong today. There are only 3 of us yet the room is so BIG until I dont know how I can describe it. Haha. It has 5 tables, a pool table, bar counter and a balcony with a BBQ pit! Hahaha.. Madness! Think it's better than a chalet. But I think the funniest part is Jiarong's English version of 黑色幽默. Oh man, it has been some time since I laughed so crazily.. It's super funny and nice at the same time!

It has almost been a month. The tears have been on leave for the past few days. I am a little proud of myself for that. Haha. All THANKS to ALL my DEAR FRIENDS, really. Tomorrow, I will see him in hall. What expression should I put on? Jiarong says my default expression looks unhappy. Haha. I didnt even realise it myself. So I need to remind myself to put on a little smile on my face tomorrow. If I can "survive" these 2 days, I should have no problems staying in hall next sem.

Enjoyed listening to the CD I've just bought -- Tanya's latest album. It's very nice!! Feel free to borrow it =)

It's time i pack my stuff for tomorrow.. Good night everyone~

Hope that nothing bad will turn out in these 2 days...

Oh yah, I think Italy will win. Haha.. I THINK their skills are better than France team.


posted at 1:01 am.


Friends

Tag-Board

Archive