Spring

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My tears were still flowing this morning when I woke up.
Mum scolded me for not being able to let go easily.
“拿得起就要放得下!”
I know she wants me to get over it asap.
Who doesnt want to?


Met Kevin Chua, Chuan Ming and Wei Jie for K Box in the evening.
It was a last minute outing.
Just happened that the 2 of the NS men were on leave and Wei Jie was able to take a half-day leave.
Anli and Cen Ying couldnt make it.
I was so happy while we were singing that I kept laughing and laughing.
I dont know why also. Maybe it was Wei Jie's expression. But it wasnt that funny right?
We were singing some rather sad songs actually.
Think they were about to throw me out of the room. Haha.
Is there something wrong with me?
Can I use this as an excuse to tell NTU how badly I need the arts elective -- HP803: Are you okay? Mental Health in Singapore.


Just today, one good secondary school friend of mine, Mr Kevin Chua, told me about his new relationship! I was so happy for him la!
Yet a few hours later, another good friend of mine, informed me about the end of his 3 year long relationship. He said, it will be better for him to leave. He assumes that she will be happier with someone who has more time for her.

I was just thinking...

There are some things which you really cant assume sometimes.
You think it's better this way? But the other party may not think so.
You think she is suffering because of your actions?
Your definition of 'suffering' may be different from hers.
It's not fair for him/her for you to make a decision based on your assumption.
There are many other ways to solve the problem.
Leaving based on assumptions may just be an excuse one uses to avoid all the problems ahead.
It is the easy way out.

************************************************************************************

Can you guess if I have cut my hair?




ANS: Nope, I just tied it up. =)








I hope the happy mode stays as long as possible! But it's time to say good night now.. Will be back to work after 3 days of leave! Please dont let me see piles of papers on my table tomorrow... I dont want to do OT.. =)


posted at 1:38 am.


Friends

Tag-Board

Archive