Spring

Monday, March 13, 2006

Last week was the most busy week I have ever experienced in NTU so far.. From Sun to Thu, 530am was the "earliest" time I met my bed. It was the birds that greeted me good night for those days. It was so crazy that I became sick after the report was handed in on Thu.

Throughout this period, my brain was indeed under torutre. But my heart has been melting because of the things done by people around me. .

Mon: Brendan and Duncan bought a cake and brought it over to the project meeting venue. I was very shocked and thought it was their birthday or something. Yet, the cake was just to make their super-stressed friend smile. Omg. Thanks buddies!!

Tue: I really CMI already. Skipped lecture in the morning. When I woke up, Sok Yin came over to my room and add oil for me. Besides, I also missed the breakfast session with my beloved hall mates. Yet, all of them were so understanding and I can never forget the words of encouragement from all of them.

Thu: Finally handed up the report. I know we can do better than this. But we have no choice but to adhere to the deadline.

At 1030pm, my voice appeared on 933 (most probably for the last time) during the S Project programme. Since last year, this is already my third report on 933 as a school correspondent. Sadly, the programme will be removed from the programme list next month. Wonder if any of you have spotted my voice on 933 before? Haha.. Sorry for not informing some of you before the broadcast. I have actually recorded the clips myself. Will try to upload it online to let everyone laugh at when I have the time..

Fri: I'm studying accountancy, not drama. But somehow I have this chance to take part in this idol drama filming on Fri night, all the way till Sat afternoon. Dont worry, it wont appear on TV or anywhere else in case you're afraid that it will scare you to death. Haha. The world is a stage. I will just keep the tape somewhere on my mind. Till now I still cant believe that I have done that. It's time I wake up and reinforce some self-discipline in myself. Help. Ok, I can do it.


posted at 5:04 pm.


Friends

Tag-Board

Archive