Exams are over but I still cant sleep until 1am these few days. Have been helping my Primary School CCA teacher for her production at Jubilee Hall these few days. Basically, my job is to wait for the Primary School kids outside the hall, bring them to their respective rooms, help them change their costumes, clear the mess they have created, ask them to keep quiet and bring them to the stage at appropriate times. They can really give me a headache when the 40 of them ROAR together.
Nevertheless, these small little kids are really cute.
Boy A: 姐姐,I want to change my pants but the toilet is full. Can you help me block so that the girls don't get to see?
Me: Ok, can. But I am also a girl leh.
Boy B: Aiya, let 姐姐 see nevermind la.
Me: *Blush*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the rehearsals end at 11pm, the kids will usually be given bread at 930pm to prevent them from fainting. Out of a sudden, the noisiest little boy whom I constantly have to use my hand to cover his mouth to restrain him from yelling, pulled me to a corner when no one was looking.
Boy C: 姐姐, when they start distributing the bread later, can you help me keep a donut?
Me: Ok, no problem. But you must promise me to keep quiet ok?
Boy C: Ok.
Boy C started scolding others who talked. Wow, the power of a donut..
I used to think that teaching Primary School kids is a terrible thing because their maturity level is a bit far from us such that it would be difficult to reason with them. But now, I think teaching kids with relatively pure minds are not a bad thing afterall. As compared to Secondary School students with negative contents installed in their hard-drive, the Primary School kids are much purer.
I won't be shocked if I choose to study at NIE after my Accountancy course (If I can graduate lah)
Anyway, this CCA teacher whom I am helping, Mdm Gao, is truly my 恩人。If not for her, I wouldnt have a chance to get into CCHS(M). (Because my PSLE aggregate is 2 marks behind the cut-off point) This would be a scary scenario. I wouldn't have known all my friends from CCHS. I wouldn't have learnt all the valuable things from CDC and Councillor Board. I think my life will be TOTALLY different.
posted at 3:55 am.